- January 15, 2021
- Posted by: Seymour Furlong
- Category: Car Accident Claims
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 03:02 pm
The Queensland Police Service determined that there were approximately 276 unfortunate deaths on our roads in 2020 from motor vehicle accidents.
We know it is important to ensure that our clients and the general public are in the know about:
- what you can do if you or a loved on have been impacted or affected by a motor vehicle accident; and,
- it is possible to for a road accident compensation claim
Seymour Furlong Lawyers are accident claim lawyers and can help when you are in need.
If you are an injured passenger to a vehicle involved in a car accident, you are eligible to lodge a claim, even if the vehicle you were in is at-fault.
More information about rights that you are entitled to, as well as the procedure of a CTP claim can be found here:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accident Claim Time Limits – Queensland
- A Guide to Whiplash Injury Claims
And many other links through our page Legal News.
Should you find that you need advice about your particular situation, call us now on (07) 3879 1644!