Car Accident Lawyers in Brisbane
After a car accident, you may be left feeling confused and overwhelmed. You may not know what to do next, or where to turn for help. This is especially true if you have sustained an injury as a result of the accident, as the prospect of dealing with insurance companies and legal proceedings can seem daunting. That’s where a car accident lawyer comes in.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you may need the help of a car accident lawyer. Car accident injury lawyers provide legal services to those who have been injured in a car accident. If you’re looking for a car accident lawyer in Brisbane, you can find one here at Seymour Furlong Lawyers.
Car accident lawyers can help you with a variety of issues related to your car accident, including:
- Getting compensation for your injuries
- Handling insurance claims
- Handling liability claims
- Dealing with traffic tickets or other legal issues that arose as a result of the car accident
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, it’s essential to speak with a car accident lawyer Brisbane as soon as possible. Car accident lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
No win, no fee guarantee on all cases* *including all disbursements or outlays
What does a car accident injury claim cover?
There are a number of different types of damages that may be recoverable in a car accident injury claim. These include:
- Medical expenses: This can include the cost of hospitalization, surgery, rehabilitation, and any other necessary medical treatment. It can also cover the cost of future medical care that may be required as a result of the accident.
- Lost wages: If you are unable to work because of your injuries, you may be able to recover the wages you would have earned during that time.
- Pain and suffering: This is a type of non-economic damages that can be awarded for the physical and emotional pain and suffering caused by the accident.
- Property damage: If your car was damaged or destroyed in the accident, you may be able to recover the cost of repairs or replacement.
What are the steps to a motor vehicle accident claim?
There are a number of different steps that need to be taken in order to make motor accident claims in Queensland. These steps include:
- Notify the police about the accident.
- Exchange insurance information with the other drivers involved in the accident.
- Take photos of the scene of the accident, if possible.
- Get the contact information of any witnesses to the accident.
- Go to the doctor as soon as possible to get a medical assessment of your injuries.
- Contact a personal injury lawyer to discuss your case and find out what options are available to you – our team of lawyers will help you get started on your motor vehicle accident claim.
Who Can Make A Car Accident Claim?
In Queensland, car accident claims can be made by anyone who has been injured in a motor vehicle accident. This includes drivers, passengers, pedestrians, and cyclists. Claims can be made against the driver of the other vehicle involved in the accident, or against the owner of the vehicle if the driver was not insured.
To make a car accident claim in Queensland, you will need to file a Notice of Claim with the relevant authority. The Notice of Claim must be filed within six months of the accident. You will also need to provide evidence of your injuries, as well as evidence that the other driver was at fault for the accident.
If you are considering making a car accident compensation claim in Queensland, it is important to speak with a personal injury lawyer to discuss your case and find out what options are available to you.
Why Choose Seymour Furlong Lawyers?
You are not alone in this. Our firm will fight for your rights no matter what. You will have a dedicated lawyer who will keep you updated on your case every step of the way. We know how stressful a car accident situation can be and we want to make it as easy on you as possible with clear legal advice on what to do next.
Getting in touch with us will have no cost to you. We’ll help you understand your position in this legal matter. We also offer a No Win No Fee policy which means you don’t have to worry about paying us if you lose your case. Our 30% fee cap ensures that you’ll be getting the largest possible sum of your settlement.
No Win, No Fee Guarantee On All Cases
We operate on a no win no fee compensation claims process. Focusing on achieving the best possible outcome for you.
Obligation Free Initial Consultation
We are happy to answer all of your questions about the compensation claim process without locking you into anything.
24-hour Assessment and Response
We work round the clock to ensure your needs are met. We also offer home or office visits after hours if required
Get In Touch With Brisbane Car Accident Lawyers
Did you just have a car accident? If so, it's important to reach out to an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Seymour Furlong Lawyers can help you understand your legal rights and options, and work to get you the compensation you deserve. We have years of experience helping people just like you get the compensation you deserve for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. We'll fight tirelessly on your behalf to get the best possible outcome in your case. Don't wait another minute - contact us today for a free consultation!
Where to Find Us in Brisbane
Our CBD office is located at Level 24/239 George St, Brisbane City QLD 4000.
While we don’t take walk-in appointments at this point of time, our Forest Lake office certainly does. Contact us at 0738791644 to book a free appointment.
More Information About Personal Injury Law
We have a series of blogs related to Personal Injury law which you can check out below.
Personal injury law is the area of civil law that allows an injured person to seek monetary compensation for injuries caused by the negligence of another person, company, or entity.
Personal injury law covers a wide variety of cases, including but not limited to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Defamation of character
The different types of damages that can be awarded in a personal injury case include:
- Economic damages: These are damages that cover costs such as medical bills, lost wages, and property damage.
- Non-economic damages: These are damages that cover things such as pain and suffering, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life.
- Punitive damages: These are damages that are designed to punish the person or entity responsible for the injury, and deter others from engaging in similar conduct.