All Motor Vehicle Accidents

If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, you may have a right to make a claim against the Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Insurer of the vehicle at fault.

The driver at fault is not punished if they cause an accident and they are fully covered by the CTP Insurer. A claim can be bought by any of the following:

  • Drivers who are not at fault
  • Passengers
  • Pedestrians
  • Cyclists
  • If the vehicle is unregistered or the registration has expired, a claim can still be bought against the Nominal Defendant
  • A claim can still be bought in a hit and run circumstance where registration details of the at fault vehicle is not known
  • A claim can also be bought when a defect in a vehicle causes an accident.

Strict time limits apply to all CTP claims and you should consult us as early as possible so is to ensure your rights are protected.

Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced lawyers.